Billing & Payment Information
Your payment is due by the date that is marked on your bill you receive each month. If you pay by mail, please allow one week to ensure your payment is delivered to Rockwell Utilities before the due date. A $25.00 charge will be added for checks that are returned for any reason.
- If a payment is received more than 2 days after the due date listed on the bill it is considered late.
- Late fees are 1.5% of the total monthly bill as well as any additional amount owed on the account.
You are allowed one late payment per calendar year as long as the payment is made within 30 days of the due date.
If you feel that you might struggle to make timely payments, check out our Deferred Payment Arrangement option here.
Estimated Charges for service:
All bills include the following fees and taxes:
- $8 monthly user fee for water service
- $3.70 for every 1,000 gallons of water used
- $22.16 monthly sewer charge for sewer service
by mail or in-person:
Make checks payable (no cash) to Rockwell Utilities and allow one week for delivery. Send payments to:
Rockwell Utilities 201 Juniper Circle Streamwood, IL 60107
Our office is open Monday through Thursday, from 9am to 5pm. A drop box is available outside of our office by the entrance gate for after drop-off hours.
Prevent the chance of late payments by connecting your Visa, Mastercard or Discover to automatically pay your billed amount each month. To set up this service please call the Rockwell Utilities office at 1-888-762-8845 or 630-830-5387.
If Rockwell Utilities believes a customer is engaging in "payment avoidance by location" (PAL) the following protocol will be observed.